SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 business days from the time you placed your order. If your order has been placed Friday after 2:00 PM it will be shipped the following Monday. As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail.
For buyers outside Denmark & Sweden the shipping confirmation will include carrier and tracking number information so you can always track your shipment at FedEx www.fedex.com.
For buyers within Denmark & Sweden the shipping information will include carrier information with a track & trace identification code for you to track – at www.postdanmark.dk - your order during transit. Is the package or content damaged during transit you must report this to Post Danmark immediately – latest 2 days prior received the goods – and then returns it to us.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Goods send within DK & SEK will be shipped with PostDanmark. To other EU countries and countries outside EU, goods will be sent via FedEx, see more at "SHIPPING ABROAD".
SHIPPING WITHIN DENMARK
A 50 DKK fee is added to cover postal fees with PostDanmark.
All shipments abroad are delivered by Fedex and sent as an insured package and business mail, which means that the package can not be sent as a gift to non-EU countries in an attempt to evade local taxes and duties. Neither do they deliver packages to a P.O. box.
Regular service within Europe is app. 4-5 business days. Regular service outside of Europe is app. 5-7 business days.
Sweden 75 DKK
Finland/Norway & Germany 180 DKK
Rest of Europe & Iceland 210 DKK
North- og South America 325 DKK
Africa, Asia, Middle East 355 DKK
The rest of the world 385 DKK
Holly Golightly cannot be held responsible for damaged goods during transit.
We strive to pack our shipment very carefully so this should not occur. Holly Golightly cannot be held responsible for any delays in transit.
During Sale you must anticipate longer delivery time.
Holly Golightly gladly accepts returns. You have to return the merchandise no later than 14 days from the date of receipt. Please provide us with the original invoice and include it in the return package. The item has to be returned in the same condition as received. We do not accept items that have been worn, altered, or washed, and without the return tag and all original tags attached to the item. Shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface. All original packaging must be undamaged and intact as this is considered part of the product and will not be accepted as return, if not or missing. As soon as we have received the returned item and it have undergone a quality control check we will credit your credit card. We only credit the card that was used to purchase the items, in that way we can limit the use of stolen credit cards. Please keep your postage receipt as proof of the package sent. Items lost in transit and will not be compensated. Holly Golightly does not cover any return expenses. Underwear, swimwear & sale items cannot be returned.
If your order has been sent within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded.
Holly Golightly is not able to refund customs duties and taxes on orders shipped outside the EU. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
• Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
• Items should be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice.
• Returns will only be accepted if labels, original packaging and return tag are fully intact, as this is considered part of the product. Holly Golightly cannot accept returns where labels have been removed.
• All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoebox as this is considered part of the product.
• Underwear & swimwear cannot be returned.
• You are responsible for the shipping of returned items back to Holly Golightly. Items lost in transit will not be compensated.
• All exchanges are subject to availability.
• We prefer that international orders be returned to us via Fedex to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods to us by any secure means. We recommend that items be returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
NOTIFICATION OF DEFECTS
All merchandise is covered by The Danish Sale of Goods, giving you 24 months to complain about an item. As a customer you can complain about defects and deficiencies that arise within 24 months of the purchase. However, if the defects, deficiencies, or wear and tear are due to negligent use, a lack of maintenance, or simply because of normal wear and tear your right to complain is renounced. In case of a complaint or a missing delivery please contact Customer Service by mail at: email@example.com.
HOW TO SHOP
Holly Golightly sells luxury fashion from one of the world's most coveted designers including Chloé, Marni, Dolce & Gabbana, Proenza Schouler and many more. To view a complete list of all our designers, click on the DESIGNERS category.
As one of Denmark’s most reputable and authorized off- and online distributor for all of the designers we feature, we unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic.
- Use the CLOTHING, BAGS, SHOES, BEAUTY, JEWELLERY and ACCESSORIES links to help you find what you are looking for.
- Once you have found an item you wish to purchase, select your size and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Review the items in your SHOPPING CART by clicking the SHOPPING CART link at the top of every page. You can use the REMOVE link to delete items from your shopping cart.
- Click on PROCEED TO PURCHASE to complete your order.
- You will then receive an order confirmation by e-mail shortly after placing your order with all information needed.
PAYMENT & PRICING
PRICES / TAXES
All prices in the Holly Golightly web store are stated in DKK. The price of each product is stated excluding shipping costs but inclusive of the Danish rate of VAT (25%) and all import taxes within the EU.
The Holly Golightly web store reserves the right to change prices of the products sold. The prices of the products will, during the time of placing an order, be valid throughout that specific process.
We accepts payment by Dankort, VISA/Dankort, EURO/MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA/Electron. The full payment is charged when the package is dispatched.
Holly Golightly cannot be held responsible for any currency changes or currency exchange rates any bank may have when exchanging from DKK into any other currency.
CUSTOMS AND SALES TAX /VAT
If your order is placed from a EU country you will have to pay the Danish sales tax/VAT but no customs fee. This is according to customs policies regarding sales within the EU. *If, however, your order is placed outside the EU you will not have to pay the Danish sales tax/VAT but you may have to pay additional tax and duties in the country of destination. Holly Golightly is not responsible for these or for any fees charged by customs. The carrier will contact you in case of any extra charges or customs clearance. This might delay the delivery. Please be advised that it is your responsibility to pay for these extra charges. You may be able to retrieve your tax from your local customs bureau, if you are shopping from outside the EU, and if you provide them with a copy the invoice and goods. Holly Golightly cannot be held responsible for such transactions or if they are indeed possible in your region/country.
Sizing varies considerably amongst the designers we stock. So to help you choose the best size, you'll find the following information on every product page:
- At the bottom of every page there is a link to a 'size guide' to help you convert international sizes.
- If a product deviates remarkable in size we will have it listed in the product description
If you need more help, our customer service can answer all your questions on sizing and fit - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Don't forget that it's free to exchange items if you have ordered with us as a registered member. Sign up here!
To see your former order history, LOG IN (top right at each page) and log in as usual. Then you will land on your DASHBOARD page. In the menu bar to the left you'll see the category ORDER HISTORY. Here you will be able to view all your past orders.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To update your account information, LOG IN (top right at each page) and log in as usual. Then you will land on your DASHBOARD page. Here you will be able to manage and update your billing, shipping, alternative shipping addresses and manage your address book. In the left menu bar you will also be able to view your order history, wish lists etc.
Gl. Moent 2 - 1117 Copenhagen K
Tlf. +45 33 14 19 15 - Fax +45 33 14 19 16
St. Regnegade 2 - 1110 Copenhagen K
Tlf. +45 33 14 19 11 - Fax +45 33 14 19 12
Mon-Thurs: 11.00-17.30. Friday: 11.00-18.00. Saturday: 11.00-16.00. Sunday: Closed.